Drivers

Need help for drivers AR928x...

helen

Need help for drivers AR928x...

Postby helen » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Hello,
i have a notebook,quite new i got it just e few month ago,and i'm running windows xp profetional.I must test my home made wireless and i have seen that i can do that with Winarcrack.
The problem is that i must change my wiress drivers and i dont want to meet my computer :-)
Drivers are Atheros AR928x (is that enuf information for u to help me?).
The only drivers pack that i found for Atheros is atheros4229.zip but reading the html file it seames that the drivers are good only for AR5002, AR5004, AR5005 and AR5006 so...what that meane taht i cant use the program to test my wifi?
Maybe there are other drivers that i was not able to find and if there are were i can get it?
Al least have u got any suggest of any programm that i can run were my wireless adapter will be reconignise so that i can do the test?
Thank's in advance supporting me!
Best regards
Helen
________
Mercury Sable history
Last edited by helen on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DJWP

RE: Need help for drivers AR928x...

Postby DJWP » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:23 am

Helen wrote

"Hello,
i have a notebook,quite new i got it just e few month ago,and i'm running windows xp profetional.I must test my home made wireless and i have seen that i can do that with Winarcrack."

Our drivers are for OmniPeek only. No other applications are supported.

helen

Re: RE: Need help for drivers AR928x...

Postby helen » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:49 pm

DJWP wrote:Helen wrote

"Hello,
i have a notebook,quite new i got it just e few month ago,and i'm running windows xp profetional.I must test my home made wireless and i have seen that i can do that with Winarcrack."

Our drivers are for OmniPeek only. No other applications are supported.

Thank's for reply and nice to know that,so i will change the sound of the question :-) :
Is Omnipeek compatible with AR928X drivers?If yes were i can get the drivers?
Thanaks
Helen
:)
________
Arthur Chevrolet

DJWP

RE: Re: RE: Need help for drivers AR928x...

Postby DJWP » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi, Helen-

Unfortunately, we do not have a driver for the 928x chipset at the present time. This chipset cannot be used to capture Wireless traffic with OmniPeek. Hopefully this will change in the near future, but we have no timeframe right now.

helen

Re: RE: Re: RE: Need help for drivers AR928x...

Postby helen » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 am

DJWP wrote:Hi, Helen-

Unfortunately, we do not have a driver for the 928x chipset at the present time. This chipset cannot be used to capture Wireless traffic with OmniPeek. Hopefully this will change in the near future, but we have no timeframe right now.

That is not a problem,apart that i cant use your software but i'm sure i will when u will put online drivers that will be compatible for my laptop.
Best reagards
Helen
________
Honda Legend specifications

D.Drigh

Need help for drivers AR928x

Postby D.Drigh » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Big to you thanks for the help in this question. I did not know it.

Return to “Drivers”